Historical Victorian shingled mansion known as “Rocklawn” was built in 1887 by Lansing Millis, founder of the town of Millis, for his daughter as a summer residence. This striking 15 room, 8,000 + SF Queen Anne beauty, designed by Boston architect Frank W. Weston, previously operated as Rossi’s Restaurant then recently as a cafe/bistro. Lovingly and professionally restored by the current owner, award-winning in 1989 by MHC (MA Historical Commission) and United Chamber of Commerce in 1993. All original woodwork remains plus unusual gables and bay windows await the discerning buyer who craves a piece of history and a landmark within the appealing Boston suburb of Millis. Notable features include Italian tiles for fireplaces, hand-carved woodwork, grand mahogany sliding doors, vivid stained glass, wide piazzas, a balcony and four tall chimneys. The commercial kitchen and four half-baths await the new owner's remodeling plans to restore this home as a single-family treasure.